Learn Arabic Online
Arabic is the language of the Quran and therefore there can be no doubt that learning Arabic is a top priority for every Muslim. Allah says in the Quran:
Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qur’an that you might understand. (Al-Zukhruf 43:3)
Anyone who wishes to extend their Islamic knowledge should acquire a solid understanding of Arabic. To make this easy and under the supervision of scholars and experts in the Arabic Language from Al-Azhar University, we have developed a comprehensive syllabus that can take you from not recognizing the letters to being able to converse in Arabic and understand the language.
The Arabic syllabus titled My Beautiful Language is divided into 3 components
(2) My Beautiful Language for Reading:With 5 levels, this syllabus is essential for those who are interested in expanding and accelerating their mastery of the Arabic language. The syllabus is rooted in the Sirah of Prophet Mohamed and covers details of his life and key events in Islamic history including biographies of the companions.
(3) My Beautiful Language for Grammar: For intermediate and advanced Arabic students, knowledge of the Arabic Grammar is essential and critical to advancing their understanding of the Quran and Arabic literature. The syllabus is designed to cover the key structures and constructs of Arabic sentences and relating that to the phonetics and pronunciation.
The following table provides a detailed description of the structure of Arabic Studies at IQRA with estimated duration to complete the program:
More About IQRA
Online Arabic Classes for Kids and Adults
Whether your child is a beginner or you’re looking to expand your knowledge of Arabic and the Quran as a family, IQRA offers the chance to learn Arabic online with three types of course offerings:
- Online Arabic Classes: From beginners to advanced, IQRA’s classes incorporate language. reading, writing and grammar skills.
- Online Quran Classes: The Tajweed serves as the focal point of these classes that include lessons on proper pronunciation and recitation of the Quran.
- Quran Memorization: Students receive direct instruction on memorizing part or the entirety of the Quran.
Why Take Arabic Classes Online?
The opportunity to learn Arabic online provides students with flexibility and comfort with the ability to study anywhere on their own time. IQRA gives students the chance not only to learn the language but to excel at it. By working with students to fit regular practice into an active lifestyle, Arabic fluency improves. IQRA’s experienced and knowledgeable instructors are trained to teach every member of the family.
The IQRA Advantage
IQRA online Arabic lessons are one of the most effective ways to learn how to read and speak the language. Course tutors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so that students can learn comfortably with flexible scheduling. Instructors have all been hand-picked after a rigorous selection process, from one of the world’s most prestigious Islamic institutions.
After going through a full background check and education verification process, each instructor also participates in regular evaluations and training to ensure that his or her knowledge and skills continually meet our high training standards.
Online Arabic Courses
IQRA utilizes the Internet to allow students to take classes at their own pace from the comfort of their environment.
Our courses include high-quality materials that have been expertly designed by our Arabic teachers and Quran scholars. One-on-one interactive video sessions are also incorporated to better help you and your family learn the Arabic language online, and especially aid in Arabic learning for kids. With exceptional multimedia features, a dedicated team of instructors, and personalized curriculum, your language journey will be more effective and enjoyable. Take the next step with us and Join Us.