Learn Islam Online At IQRA
The Islamic Studies program covers a wide range of subjects that are essential for every Muslim including but not limited to Aqidah (Creed), Fiqh, Science of Tajweed, Science of Hadith, Tafseer and Islamic History. Each subject is divided into several levels of online Islamic classes that go from basic knowledge to advanced knowledge. The structure of the Islamic Studies is as follows:
Islamic Studies at IQRA Network is divided into the following areas:
(1) Quran: The syllabus is divided into sub-areas that include Memorization, Recitation, Tajweed and Tafseer. The recitation syllabus is divided into eight levels with the goal to master the letters and their phonetics, understand the characteristics of every letter and their articulation points, and enable students to read the Quran without errors. The Tajweed syllabus enhances that with precision in pronouncing every letter to perfecting even the amount of breath that is released with every word. The structure of the recitation and Tajweed programs is as follows:
(2) Hadith: The hadith represents a personal source of divine guidance that Allah granted his prophet, which was similar in its nature to the Quran itself. Since the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) was guided by revelation in his personal life, his character and social interactions became prime examples of moral conduct for Muslims until the last day. It is with the study of authentic hadiths that we can understand how to apply the Quran in our daily lives. At IQRA, the Hadith syllabus studies the primary sources of authentic hadiths such as the sahihs and books such as Riyaad Ulsalheen.
(3) Aqidah: A comprehensive syllabus that is designed to cement articles of faith such as belief in Allah (God) and Tawhid (monotheism),belief in the angels, belief in the holy book and prophets, belief in the Resurrection and belief in predestination. IQRA provides a course name Aqidaty (My Aqidah) that focuses on the essentials of Aqidah as well as study of advanced topics.
(4) Fiqh: The syllabus is designed to develop deep understanding in the different matters of Islamic law. It interprets rules of Allah that concern actions, what is required (Wajib), sinful (haraam), recommended (mandub), disapproved (makruh) or neutral (mubah). The syllabus is divided into Fiqh Essentials and Advanced Topics that cover the opinions of the four prominent schools (Malki, Shafi, Hanfi and Hanbali).
(5) Islamic History: The Islamic History Syllabus covers the full history of Islam from the beginning of creation until recent history. The syllabus is designed to develop identity and pride in Islamic History and recognizes the achievements of Muslims across the ages.
Why Take Islam Classes Online From IQRA?
There are no restrictions on those who want to learn Islam online. All Muslim children need to learn the fundamental basics of their religion — including how to follow the prophet’s example of life and faith, the language that Allah used to send revelation, and how to avoid sin to live a pure life. Muslim adults may find themselves wanting to better understand Arabic, whether for basic language skills or for advanced comprehension of law and doctrine. IQRA makes it possible and convenient for an entire family to come together and study the Quran to gain a richer understanding of their faith.
Oftentimes, the only place to study Islam or Arabic is at a university or madrasa, where costs and commitments are too high for an average family. IQRA brings the classroom into your living room by providing a 24/7 schedule with prestigious tutors who have extensive experience. No other Islamic studies online program recruits its tutors as IQRA does — from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, considered one of the most prestigious Islamic universities in the world. IQRA’s tutors, furthermore, can provide one-on-one tutoring for adults or children, as needed. Our online Islamic courses offer the best e-learning available.
Global education has rapidly shifted to digital learning. Studies demonstrate that the average amount of time spent using on-screen communication and learning is steadily growing around the globe. IQRA helps to connect students who are used to learning primarily, or even entirely, through online platforms. Our curriculum is designed with the e-learner online, which is why we provide 24/7 support and scheduling. Save time and money when you compare tuition fees from religious schools with IQRA’s affordable rates. Finally, you can be certain that you’ll be put in the right track to succeed with an IQRA tutor, as your online Islamic classes begin with an evaluation of your skills and conclude with a rating of your efficiency and capability.